Saturday, December 1, 2007

Other things I might address in this blog

I have many interests, in addition to sports and politics that I may comment on from time to time. In no particular order they include:

Beer--brewing and drinking, and other beverages will be addressed from time to time.

Technology--although I am neither technophobe nor technophile, I have strong opinions

Books, movies, and music--but in no way will this become a pop culture blog

Southern Living--or, what it's like for a one time confirmed urban northeasterner to live in Rural Arkansas. It's a real life Green Acres.

Road trips--I find I enjoy long family car trips.

Exercises in futility--my attempts at gardening and home improvement

Sausage--waste not, want not. I'm someone has already written the book on sausage, but if that's not the case, I'm available.

I'm also working on a book, for real, so maybe that process will make it into my blog.

No comments: