Wednesday, July 2, 2008

No new posts?

Well, I haven't been posting. I was visiting family, and I got back to Arkansas about a week ago, and since then, well, I haven't done all that much.

The Presidential election is in its especially pointless phase. I have no views on VP selections, or on flag lapel pins, ore anything else going on.

I'm going to start reading Hayek soon. Maybe that will be worth a blog entry or two.

I will say I've been listening to some 20th century classical music, which I'm enjoying. Stravinsky and Reich. Tomorrow, it's Schoenberg. But I don't really know enough about that to blog about it, other than to recommend taking some time and listening to some great music carefully if you're interesting in something new and interesting.

2 comments:

Brian said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..............


wrong- 44 posts since inception

nothing else better to do than read this- 56 since inception around the same time

wooohooo! I win!

Brian said...

whoops 156 posts